Novas has been involved in service provision in the areas of emergency and long-term housing and family support in Ireland, for the past 14 years. NOVAS currently has the following vacancies in our Limerick services:
Night Support Worker (Full Time and Part Time), St Patrick’s Hill, Dublin Road, Limerick
Salary Scale €26,190-€31,190 pro rata per annum
- A recognised third level qualification in social care or a related field
- One year’s experience of working with single homeless people and/or other vulnerable groups
- An understanding of the nature of homelessness and the needs of single homeless people
- An ability to treat the client group in a non-judgmental and respectful way
- A commitment to working in a low threshold setting
- Good working knowledge of relevant local services and of the welfare benefits system
- Good written and oral communication skills
- A full and clean driving licence with access to own vehicle
Closing Date for completed application forms is Friday 20th of January at midday. Interview will take place week commencing 23rd of January.
For further details please visit www.novas.ie
Novas is committed to ensuring that children, young people and vulnerable adults are kept safe from harm. As a consequence Garda Vetting will be carried out for all Novas staff. Garda Vetting is part of the Novas recruitment and selection process and a pre-emolument requirement.