NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Reference No: CESLMW1216
Duration: Yearly – subject to DSP funding
Hours: 39 hours per week
Closing Date: 5pm Thursday January 12, 2017
The prime purpose of the role of the Community Employment Supervisor includes the following:
- A core aspect of the role is to support and coach CE participants towards gaining skills and competencies in preparation for employment.
- To ensure the effective and efficient management and co-ordination of the human, financial and material resources of the CE Scheme and report to the Sponsoring Committee on its implementation.
- As part of the team in the Amalgamated Community Employment Scheme to assist in ensuring the effective and efficient direction and coordination of the human, financial and material resources of the project, in own and other participating regions.
The successful applicant will possess the following:
- Job Holder should be educated to Major Award at 3rd Level (NFQ) Level 6 or higher in Business/Financial Administration, Training, Human Resources, Project Management
- At least 3 years’ experience in supervisory role - Previous supervisory and people management experience relevant to post (3 years minimum).
- Previous experience in Administration, Project Management and/or Training or other relevant positions
- Experience in providing varied administrative support in an office environment.
- Experience of working with vulnerable individuals and job-seekers.
- Excellent organisation and administrative skills
- Full clean driving licence with access to a car that can be used for work purposes.
This post is funded through the Dept. of Social Protection and is based on the Community Employment Supervisor Rate of Pay.
If you meet these requirements and have the desire to join one of Ireland’s best known, trusted and respected not-for-profit organisations please click on the following link https://www.svp.ie/CESLMW1216
Appointment is subject to satisfactory references and Garda Vetting. Canvassing will not be accepted and may lead to disqualification. Due to the large volume of applications we are not in the position to provide individual feedback to candidates who are not shortlisted for interview.
SVP is an Equal Opportunities Employer