NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Northside Partnership is currently recruiting for the following positions:
Employment Guidance Officer X 2
Northside Partnership is a Local Development organisation based on the Northside of Dublin. We are primarily funded by the Irish Government to bring together local communities, state agencies and trade unions to tackle the problems of unemployment and social exclusion.
The LES Guidance service offers intensive career guidance. A Guidance Officer will work with a client on a one to one basis and at their own pace. He/she will work with the client to develop a career path plan. The client’s individual plan will take into account the clients current circumstances and where they see themselves in the labour market. This may include help in putting together a C.V., job application letters, improving interview techniques, and making links with potential employers.
- To enable all clients within the defined target groups to access Training & Education opportunities which will facilitate the progression of the client into appropriate employment and economic independence.
Must have relevant work experience and/or a third level qualification relevant to the work of a mediator i.e. Adult Guidance, Community Studies, Addiction Studies, Human Resources etc.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Innovative and enthusiastic.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- An understanding of the problems associated with unemployment.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, with excellent administration and secretarial skills.
- Previous experience of working with a similar group desirable but not essential.
- Some experience of database work.
Application for this position is by application form only (Forms are available at www.northsidepartnership.ie and also attached below)
Application forms must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and be received before close of business on 13th January 2017, – A CV and a cover letter can also be attached to the email if desired.
Interviews will take place on 23rd and 24th of January ’17 at our head office below.
We thank you in advance for your interest in our company, but please note that we will not be able to respond to all applicants, so if you have not received notice of an interview by these dates then unfortunately you have not been selected.
Northside Partnership Ltd,
Coolock Development Centre,
A full job description and more information on Northside Partnership can be found on the company’s website www.northsidepartnership.ie