NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
“Enabling people with an intellectual disability to have full and meaningful lives through quality person centred services in partnership with families”
Cheeverstown House is a voluntary organisation, in a four-year accredited partnership with the Council on Quality and Leadership, based in South County Dublin. We provide a range of support services to people with an intellectual disability in various locations and our core values are person-centredness, community inclusion and active participation with a strong emphasis on quality. We are now recruiting to form a relief panel of nurses to work night duty within our services.
STAFF NURSES – Night Duty
These positions will provide opportunities for successful candidates to develop their career in providing personal support services for adults with an intellectual disability. Cheeverstowns’ core values are person-centredness, community inclusion and active participation with a strong emphasis on quality. Successful candidates may be placed in residential or community based services; in some cases providing one-to-one support to adults with an intellectual disability.
- Current An Bord Altranais registration. Applicants will ideally have an RNID qualification, however RGN’s or RPN’s with experience of the disability sector are also welcome to apply.
- Commitment to a person-centred approach, community inclusion and the individual needs of the person
- Very good understanding of intellectual disability, HIQA regulations and particularly HSE policies Moving on from Congregated Settings and New Directions
- Experience in the area of challenging behaviour
- Experience of displaying a high level of professionalism in working with families
- Excellent communication skills
- Full, clean drivers licence and willingness to drive as part of role
Application forms are available from the Human Resources Department, tel: (01) 4993700, or on email at email@example.com
CHEEVERSTOWN HOUSE LTD IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER