Ireland’s leading children’s charity is recruiting:
Part Time (30 hrs) and Specific Purpose contract to cover maternity leave from August 2017.
Estimated to run to end of July 2018.
Salary:€18,800 - €23,210
Finglas, Dublin 11.
What will the Programme Assistant do?
Provide a safe, child centred environment/experience to children in the Finglas Early Intervention service.
What does our Finglas Early Intervention Project do?
The project delivers a range of programmes to young children and families in the Finglas area. Key programmes include:
- Tús Maith- Barnardos Preschool Programme.
- PwP- Partnership with Parents home based individual parenting programme.
- Teen parent and baby support group.
- Roots of Empathy school based programme.
- Experience of working with children for a minimum of 6 months is essential.
- Relevant voluntary work may be considered.
- Recognised qualification (min FETAC Level 5 on the NFQ) that is approved under the Early Years (Preschool) Regulations.
Please note, only applicants who have completed our application form will be considered for this position.
For full job description check out www.barnardos.ie/jobs.
Closing date;5pm Wednesday 31st May 2017.
Interview date: Friday 16th June 2017.