Ballyogan Family Resource Centre is situated in Carrickmines, Dublin 18. We provide a range of social, educational and recreational opportunities for our local community. We offer pre-school and afterschool services for 58 local children on a daily basis Monday to Friday.
Childcare Practitioner Vacancy:
We wish to recruit a Childcare Practitioner to join an established childcare team. This is a part – time position for 21 hours per week, on a 6 month fixed term contract.
- Adhering to company policies, procedures and operational practices at all times
- Ensuring the individual needs of children are identified and met
- Ensuring positive working relationships are developed and maintained with staff, parents, and children
- Excellent communication skills – fluency in both spoken and written english
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in a preschool setting
- Minimum Qualification: Fetac Level 5 in Early Childhood Care and Education
- Pediatric Aid Certificate (essential)
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Manual handling, food safety, fire safety
People who wish to apply for this position must hold a current (under 3 years) satisfactory Garda Vetting Report
To apply: please request an application form from firstname.lastname@example.org.
The application form along with a Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae must be returned by post to:
Colette Farrington (Manager)
Ballyogan Family Resource Centre
The Samuel Beckett Civic Campus
Closing date for applications is Thursday 26th January 2017 at 5pm
Interviews will take place on the week of the week of the 30th of January 2017
A panel may be formed for future vacancies