NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
St. Catherine’s Association
Currently has the following vacancy:
Commencing as soon as possible
1 YEAR FIXED TERM, FULL-TIME (39 HOURS PER WEEK)
St Catherine’s is an innovative organisation who provide community based services and supports to children/young people who have an intellectual disability and their families in Co Wicklow.
- Registration with An Bord Altranais
- RSCN, RGN, RNID
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience of working with people with intellectual disabilities.
- Previous management experience essential, minimum 5 years.
- Experience of managing budgets.
- Ability to lead and participate on new initiatives and projects.
- Designated Liaison Person (DLP) requirement in role.
- Experience of; leadership, management, communications verbal, written and budgeting.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team leading skills, initiative and flexibility
- An ability to implement the policies of the organisations and propose policies for the organisation where they are needed
- An ability to make sound judgments and decisions based on current legislation, best practice and individual circumstances
- An ability to assess situations and act appropriately and use analytical and problem solving processes that best meet the needs of the clients and the service
- A commitment to self-development & the development of others
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Excellent IT skills, along with an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to demonstrate a strong commitment to the values of St Catherine’s to improve the lives of the people we support
- The ability to work effectively under pressure and handle changing priorities.
- Hold a full clean driving license and have access to transport
Short listing of candidates will apply for the above position.
If you are interested in applying for the above position please forward your letter of application and an up-to-date CV to the HR Department @ firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for receipt of applications: 5.00p.m. Monday 16th January 2017
St. Catherine’s Association is an equal opportunities employer