CBM Ireland is an international development organisation committed to improving the quality of life of persons with disabilities in the poorest countries of the world. We are currently seeking an Administrator to work with our Fundraising & Supporter Care team, based full-time in Dublin. The successful applicant will provide sound and reliable administration and perform general office duties as required.
- Process and record with accuracy donations received – by post, standing orders, direct debits and credit card
- Accurately create, update, and maintain records on the database
- Handle donor correspondence, responding to supporters’ specific requests as needed
- Administrative support – direct mail, filing, returned mail, stationary orders, outgoing post, bank lodgement, etc.
- Answer incoming telephone calls in a professional and sympathetic manner and to direct them as appropriate.
- Take appropriate action to maintain or improve relationships with all donors
- Support the wider departmental responsibilities as required.
- At least three years’ experience in a similar role
- Computer literate - in particular proficient in using Excel and donor database/CRM systems
- Experienced in finance administration
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to meet strict deadlines and work on own initiative
- Proven experience in a customer service environment dealing with the public
- Experience in and desire to work in the non-profit sector
Please submit your Curriculum Vitae with covering letter by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on Friday 3rd March 2017.
CBM Ireland is an equal opportunities employer. All applicants should have the legal right to live and work in Ireland before applying for this position.