The Bray Women's Refuge is an Irish voluntary organisation working to combat the social effects of domestic violence by:
- providing secure crisis accomodation for women and their children who are escaping from physical, sexual and mental abuse in their homes.
- providing support and relevant information for women regardless of whether they are resident in the refuge or not.
- assisting women understand their legal rights and entitlements.
- increasing general public awareness on the issues relating to domestic violence.
- lobbying the state regarding relevant legislation to make Ireland a safer place for all who experience violence and abuse.
Bray Women's Refuge
Tel: 01 - 286 6163
Fax: 01 - 286 3830