- Refugee Social Integration Project.
Access Ireland is a refugee integration organisation, with a particular focus on health issues and social well-being. Current activities include developing cultural mediation services for immigrant groups and implementing a training and integration programme for refugee women.
The objectives of the organisations are:
- To highlight the positive contributions of refugees and the values of multi-culturalism in Irish society
- To improve refugees access to health and welfare services
- To promote greater understanding of refugee needs and intercultural awareness amongst social and health care providers
- To develop training materials to promote intercultural awareness and good anti-discriminatory practice amongst service providers
- To promote the development of refugee community initiatives.
Dominick Court, 40/41 Dominick Street Lower, Dublin 1
Telephone: 01 - 878 0589
Fax: 01 - 878 0591