ARCSS is a free counselling and support service for adult Asylum Seekers and Refugees in the NE who have experienced trauma in their country of origin or who are having difficulty with the transition to living in Ireland.
The project comprises two elements, a dedicated counselling service for adults and a support service. The support service is provided by the ARCSS Project Worker based at Mosney Accommodation Centre.
ARCSS is a joint project between SPIRASI and the HSE.
- Referral into Counselling
- Facilitating the psychosocial of the Asylum Seeker Community in Mosney
- Provision of information, advocacy, mediation and referral service for asylum seekers
- To maintain and develop working arrangements with relevant agencies to ensure an integrated approach to services.
- To identify existing supports amongst asylum seekers and build capacity to provide peer support
Mosney Centre, Julianstown, Co. Meath
Tel: 041 982 9780
Fax: 041 982 9386