CDETB FOUNDATIONS PROJECT July/August 2017
Programs for homeless children 4-14years
Positions Available- Summer project volunteers.
Address: 16 upper Sean McDermott St, Dublin 1 (just beside Larkin College).
Our premises are unfortunately not wheel chair accessible.
What do we do?
- We provide after school/youth groups for children aged from 4-14years, who are currently homeless or have been affected by homelessness in the past.
- We offer 1-2-1 support to children.
- We do outreach book clubs in a range of different homeless accommodations
- We provide a summer project.
Role of volunteers:
- We are seeking volunteers for the summer project that will commence in early July.
- If volunteers have specific skills that they can bring to the role such as, art, dance, sports, drama etc, we will incorporate these into the timetable where appropriate.
- Ideally be able to commit to at least one session per week.
- Have a relevant qualification or be undertaking a relevant course (such as childcare, teaching, social studies)
- Have some experience working with children
- Have good English
- Be enthusiastic & energetic.
If you are interested, please forward a CV to Barry Haughey at CDETB Foundations Project, 1 Parnell Square, Dublin 1 or email, email@example.com
For more information you can call 01 8786658. Or 0879524781