NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Dublin Therapy is a Psychotherapy and Supervision service based in Drumcondra close to Dublin City centre. We are a team of Accredited Psychotherapists / Supervisors each with over twenty year’s established clinical experience in both private practice and frontline services.
Applications for placement positions in our Low Cost Psychotherapy Project are invited from Student Therapists. If you are interested in gaining clinical experiences in both short and longer term work as well as ongoing support in establishing yourself as a competent practitioner we would
like to hear from you.
Students are required
- to have successfully completed at least two years of an accredited Psychotherapy / Counselling training.
- to attend in-house Clinical Supervision
- to abide by prevailing codes of ethics and professional practice (IACP / IAHIP/ ICP or equivalent)
- to be in personal therapy for the duration of the placement.
We ask that you commit to 3/4 hours per week for a minimum of 1 year.
In return we will provide
- clinical supervision for these client hours
- three Workshops (6 CPD hours) annually, supporting your professional development as therapists.
- reasonable travel expenses will be paid.
For more information phone Caitriona on 083 310 3922.
If you are interested in being shortlisted for these positions please submit a C.V. and a cover letter via email to email@example.com
Closing date for received applications is Friday 24th February 2017.