Drumcondra Village Counselling Service offers a wide range of affordable Psychological services. Our core practices provide one-to-one, Couple/ Relationship, Family/Adolescent & EAP (Employee Assistance Programmes) Counselling/ Psychotherapy/Psychology applied to a wide range of presenting issues.
- Placement Therapist/Student Positions:
In order to extend our Clinical Team, we wish to offer placement to Therapists/Trainee for our service in Drumcondra Dublin 9 |Counsellor/ Psychotherapist/Counselling Psychology|
Placement Therapist positions will offer qualified Therapist/Trainees an opportunity for Clinical Placements, to work up their hours towards accreditation. Clinical Placements are unpaid. Potential candidates are required to be in training or/and completed a Diploma or Degree/Master course in Counselling/Psychotherapy or Counselling Psychology. It is a requirement that such courses be recognised and accredited by IACP, IAHIP, NAPCP or PSI. Monthly group supervision is available.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be working towards accreditation with IACP, IAHIP, PSI or NAPCP
- Be open to working with wide range of clients
- Demonstrate excellent listening and communication skills
- Demonstrate great warmth and the ability to empathise
- Engagement with own professional supervision
- Requirement to obtain professional indemnity insurance/ Garda Clearance
Please submit CV via email: