Garrett Mullan, Show Racism the Red Card,
Carmichael Centre for Voluntary Groups, North Brunswick Street, Dublin 7
T: 00-353 (0)863927650 E: firstname.lastname@example.org W: www.theredcard.ie
Company number: 365810 Charity number: 17360
New board members
We are looking for new volunteer board members.
Show Racism the Red Card is Ireland’s leading anti-racism education charity.
Our mission is to challenge racism through providing education resources and intercultural activity which support integration.
We are looking for new board members who believe in our mission to tackle racism. Specifically, we are looking for new board members with experience in legal affairs and fundraising.
Board member role description
- Serving as a trusted advisor to the Executive Director in the development and implementation of Show Racism the Red Card objectives.
- Reviewing outcomes and metrics created by Show Racism the Red Card for evaluating its impact, and regularly measuring its performance and effectiveness using those metrics; reviewing agenda and supporting materials prior to board and committee meetings
- Approving annual budget, audit reports, and material business decisions; being informed of, and meeting all, legal and fiduciary responsibilities
- Contributing to an annual performance evaluation of the Executive Director
- Partnering with staff and other board members to ensure that board resolutions are carried out
- Serving on committees or task forces and taking on special assignments
- Representing Show Racism the Red Card to stakeholders; acting as an ambassador for the organisation
- Ensuring Show Racism the Red Card commitment to a diverse board and staff that reflects the communities we serve
If you are interested, or would like to have more information, please contact Garrett Mullan at email@example.com 086 3927650