NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
ROLE TITLE: Business Development/Marketing Internship
ROLE TYPE: Unpaid Internship
REPORTING TO: Business Development Manager
LOCATION: Chapelizod Industrial Estate, Dublin 20
OVERVIEW OF ROLE:
Camara Education is an international charity, founded in Dublin in 2005, that operates as a social enterprise and uses technology to deliver 21st century skills, and as such improve education in disadvantaged communities around the world. We promote an environment that is rooted in entrepreneurial spirit and that recognises and values its volunteers who bring passion, commitment and new perspectives to Camara, which is vital for the continuing development of our organisation.
- Communicating on the phone with customers.
- Pitching the Camara reuse and recycling services to customers
- Closing sales and negotiating fees for providing services.
- Intern must also have a desire to develop their commercial skill in the role.
- Assist in developing new channels and managing existing channels for sourcing computers.
- Contact IT departments to generate interest in using Camara as their IT disposal service and send marketing material to the decision makers as a follow up
- Provide customer service to existing clients in terms of establishing disposal needs, agreeing a quote, arranging collections and sending data erasure and recycling certification. This certification is sent to organisations and private individuals who donate equipment.
- Handle all drop offs to Camara facility. Meet and greet customer and provide receipts.
- Use Salesforce, our Customer Relations Management tool, to manage all customer and recommend process improvements.
- Handle logistics for collection of non-reusable equipment from Camara by WEEE provider and process all elements of transactions.
- Use Salesforce, our Customer Relations Management tool, to manage all customer transactions and recommend process improvements.
- Handle day to day logistics for collections and collection of non-reusable equipment from Camara.
- Debtor management - contact customers who have have invoice outstanding.
- Help develop campaign ideas, messages and creatives for offline and online media.
- Assist with promotion, implementation and logistics of events.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic and also able to work on own initiative. Good communication skills are also important - particularly over the phone.
DESIRABLE SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE:
- Business or similar qualification
- Knowledge of SEO, Adwords and use of analytics tools an advantage.
- Excellent organisational and administration skills, ability to plan and prioritize tasks.
- Ability to take direction but work independently.
- Familiar with use of spreadsheets and CRM (training will be provided)
- Belief in the value of reusing computers as education tools is essential
- Excellent telephone manner - business-like and professional in communication while also being friendly.
- Previous experience of handling customer relationships over the phone an advantage.
- Proficient in English
Application: Send CV and cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org