Kilkenny / Tipperary
This course is Year Three of a four year BA (Hons) in Business in Social Enterprise, Leadership and Management. It is a part-time blended learning programme accredited by Athlone Institute of Technology. The programme is designed to provide you with the opportunity to achieve a Level 7 degree through flexible delivery methodologies incorporating online work and community and workplace based learning.
You will have the opportunity to develop your interest in the fields of Business, Enterprise and Community Development and to enhance your competencies towards becoming effective administrators, managers or leaders in these areas.
- A Higher Certificate award in an appropriate or relevant area
- Successful completion of a Recognition of Prior Learning Portfolio (This method of entry is available to you in the event that you do not have the required formal education qualifications, but have gained relevant knowledge and experience from other courses and/or workplace or voluntary experience.)
Workshops There are 20 workshops held on Saturdays to be attended over 12 months. Workshops are delivered in Kilkenny or Tipperary.
Assessment Assessment is through applied project work
Cost The course costs €2500 – flexible payment plans are in place.
- Business and Enterprise Development (10 Credits)
- Financial Analysis (5 Credits)
- Applied Information and Communication Technology (5 Credits)
- Applied Human Resource Management (10 Credits)
- Applied Community Development (15 Credits)
- Integrated Learning Project (15 Credits)
For further information please contact Brendan Mulry on 091 778682 or visit www.equalireland.ie
Applications should be submitted by 31st May 2017.