Why should you complete this programme?
You will develop a new understanding of how the theory of groupwork and facilitation underpins and enhances professional practice. This programme will allow you to apply a range of positive best practice facilitation skills to promote healthy group development. Learn how to evaluate your meeting or training using a systematic and informed approach to your work. This programme will ensure that you have the ability to identify and respond to challenges, conflict and other issues as they present.
On completion of this interactive programme you will:
- Build greater awareness of your facilitation and groupwork skills
- Increase your confidence in dealing effectively with challenging situations
- Understand how to promote and maintain independent thinking and accountability in team projects
- Develop more opportunities for effective problem solving strategies and team effectiveness
- Conduct outcomes/results focused meeting/training sessions
Who should complete this programme?
This course is suitable for anyone with an interest in personal/professional development. The course is useful for professionals who wish to improve their groupwork and facilitation skills as the programme serves to enable participants to develop new skills, facilitation techniques and enhance their communication style as applied to a group setting. Former participants who have completed this module include managers, supervisors, graduates, volunteers and community facilitators.
QQI certificate in Groupwork theory and practice level 6 6N3669
Course Cost: €599
Course Start Dates
Dublin: 8th June
Waterford: 12th April
Cork: 2nd May
More information / how to apply
Call Susan on 051 385 720 for more information or email email@example.com
Visit www.newlinkstraining.com for more information on other QQI training programmes available with New Links Training Solutions