Urrús / Ballymun Youth Action Project
The following training will be of interest to anyone working or volunteering in a care setting.
- Keyworking and Care Planning (8 CPD Credits) – 29th & 30th March 2017
- Community Reinforcement Approach (CRA) – 4th & 5th April 2017
- Introduction to Addiction Studies – 11th & 12th April 2017
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy Themed Series: -
- CBT & Addiction (1-day) – 22nd March 2017
- CBT & Anxiety (1-day) – 25th April 2017
- CBT & Depression (1-day) – 10th May 2017
- Advanced Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (2 days) – 16th & 17th May
Please see document attached below and http://www.byap.ie/services/urrus/training-march-may-2017 for more information.