Thursday 31 August 2017
You are invited to submit an abstract for the upcoming conference “Family Carer Research in Ireland”.
Following from a successful conference in 2015, Care Alliance Ireland, in partnership with UCD School of Nursing, Midwifery and Health Systems, invite you to submit a presentation for consideration for this research conference concentrating on past, current and prospective research on any topic of interest to Family Carers, and those involved in the sector.
We encourage presentations from the not-for-profit and academic sectors. We also encourage student presentations and presentations from Family Carers.
Abstracts can be submitted for either a poster or oral presentation.
- Oral presentations will be 20 minutes in length, with 5-10 minutes for discussion and questions from participants.
- Poster presentations should be printed no larger than size A0.
Guidelines for abstract submission
- Abstracts should be no more than 300 words
- Include the following (not counted towards word limit):
- Name of presenter(s)
- Current affiliation (name of organisation/ University)
- Contact details (email & phone)
- Type of presentation preference (oral/ poster/ no preference)
- Please submit abstract via email to Policy & Research Officer Zoe Hughes- firstname.lastname@example.org by June 18. Successful applicants will be notified by July 10.