Mna Feasa domestic violence project are running a Live Chat on their website every Monday and Friday between 10am – 2pm.
To access chat, visit www.mnafeasa.com and click on the ‘Live Chat’ tab.
What’s so great about chat?
- If you don’t feel comfortable talking on the phone you have another option for getting direct help.
- If it’s not safe for you to call, chatting might be a better option for you.
- You don’t need to download anything to use it — just click the chat icon.
- This is not a public chat room — it’s a one-on-one chat session with an advocate.
- It is completely confidential and anonymous.
Who Can Chat? About What?
Women who are in abusive relationships and seeking help. You can ask for advice for yourself or for a friend in need. We are fully trained professionals who speak every day with victims, survivors, friends, family, co-workers and others.