Education Bursary Fund
Funding is available from groups / organisations towards the costs of running courses/initiatives (certified and non-certified) related to alcohol and/or drugs issues.
The MWRDAF Education Bursary Fund 2017 is available to assist Community Groups, Voluntary & Statutory Organisations, Third level Colleges or Universities funding towards the costs of running training courses/initiatives related to alcohol and/or drugs issues.
- Course content must address one or all the following;
- Drug and or Alcohol issues.
- Facilitation Skills Training to enable participants to deliver effective drugs and/or alcohol education.
- Personal and Skills Development as part of a clearly outlined progression path.
- Courses will only be part-funded.
- Host organisation must have proven capacity to deliver course/initiative and manage funding within the required timeframe, within the Mid West Region.
- Course must be completed by December 31st 2017.
- Host organisation must commit to completing the summary evaluation of the course and return this to the MWRDAF along with copies of participant evaluations and evidence of receipted expenditure in line with approved application.
Application forms can be downloaded from: www.mwrdtf.ie
Mid-West Regional Drugs & Alcohol Forum,
P.O Box 486, Corporate House, Mungret Street, Limerick
E-Mail: email@example.com or 061-607242
Closing Date: Wednesday 24th of May 2017 at 4pm