The masterclass, ‘Giving Your Business a Competitive Edge – How CSR Helps You Stand Out from the Crowd’, takes place at the Trinity Bank of Ireland Workbench in Dublin City Centre, next Wednesday, 24th May and will run from 8.30am to 9.30am. During the event, leading business journalist Peter Bodkin, Editor of the business news site, Fora.ie, will moderate a panel discussion featuring:
- Charlie Murphy, Communications Manager and former Community Liaison Officer at Dublin Port Company;
- Sinead Smith, Head of CSR at A&L Goodbody; and
- Seamus Sheridan, Director of Sheridan’s Cheese.
Topics to be discussed by the panellists will include:
- What is Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), and why should businesses engage in it?
- What does CSR mean in the 21st Century? Is it more than fundraising for a charity of choice?
- The many benefits of CSR, from attracting and retaining skilled staff to helping organisations win new business and get on the radar of target media.
- Does CSR give businesses a competitive edge?
Guaranteed Irish has an existing membership of over 300 companies, ranging from major household names like Dairygold and Bord na Móna to tech start-ups, pharmaceutical companies, lifestyle brands and artisan producers.
The masterclass is a valuable opportunity for networking with the wider business community and leading media representatives, as well as a chance to hear interesting insights on CSR from three companies that have taken very different approaches to this aspect of their work.
Those wishing to attend are required to register their attendance here: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/giving-your-business-a-competitive-edge-tickets-34513490780.