NOTE: This item has expired and will soon be unavailable for viewing.
Understanding Commissioning and its likely Impact on the Community & Voluntary Sector
A seminar hosted by South Dublin County Partnership and South Dublin County Public Participation Network.
Find out more about the Government's Commissioning Policy and the likely implications this will have on the Community and Voluntary sector.
The Seminar will be chaired by Denis Leamy, CEO, Pobal. Speakers include:
- Philip McGrath - Department of Public Expenditure and Reform
- Robin Hanan - European Anti Poverty Network
- Date: Thursday 23rd March
- Time: 2pm to 4.30pm. Registration and light lunch from 1.30pm.
- Venue: The Louis Fitzgerald Hotel, Naas Road, Dublin
- RSVP: Booking is essential, places are limited and allocated on a first come basis.
- 2pm: Introduction: Denis Leamy
- 1st Speaker: Philip McGrath
- 2nd Speaker: Robin Hanan
- Facilitated Round Table Discussions
- Feedback of Key Points
- Q & A Session with Panel
- 4.30pm: Close
Book Your Ticket
Phone: 01 462 5222
For more information, contact 01 462 5222 or email firstname.lastname@example.org